Paper Submission and Review Process for the Conference
- Full papers can be 2-4 pages long. The submissions should be formatted with the given template which is available on the conference website.
- Paper Proposals will be sent to referees for blind review for Acceptance or Rejection.
Selection criteria include accuracy and originality of the ideas, clarity and significance of the results, and quality of the presentation.
- All accepted papers will be published in The Conference Proceeding with an ISSN number,
and will be distributed at the conference. Authors will also be encouraged to publish their papers in "The 6th International Conference on Next Generation Computing". Awards for "Best Papers" will be made.
- At least one of the authors of accepted papers should register to the conference when submitting the camera-ready copy of the manuscript for the paper to be printed in the conference proceedings.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the ICNGC 2020 Conference Proceedings with an assigned ISSN number. Journal publication(tentative): after further revision and extension, selected papers will be recommended for publication in the following journals:
- Journal of Supercomputing (SCI)
- World Wide Web(SCIE)
- Data and Knowledge Engineering (SCIE)
- Electronics SI "Real-Time Control of Embedded Systems " (SCIE)
- Energies, SI "Digital Forensic Technologies for Introspection of Cloud Computing Platform" (SCIE)
- Applied Sciences : Special Issue "New Trends in Image Processing Ⅱ (SCI)
Please make sure all papers are submitted in full text web sit
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org